Salt & Sugar Body Scrub
Suns out, guns out! Time to let your glow out! Try this easy scrub to help you get rid of your wintery dry skin! Exfoliation reveals fresher, younger looking skin, and increases circulation giving you a GLOW! This super simple recipe takes 3 minutes, will save you money AND prevent exposure to some of the nasty preservatives, chemicals and other ingredients found in some store bought brands. I hope you give it a try! It really is super easy and would make a great gift for friends! Try this scrub before you shave for a super smooth shave.
- 1 cup sugar (I used organic cane sugar)
- 1 cup sea salt (I used himalayan pink sea salt)
- 1 scant cup oil (not quite a whole cup is needed, I used jojoba, some other suggestions are olive oil, seabuckthorn oil, fractionated coconut oil)
- 15-20 drops essential oil(s) of your choice
- (optional) 1/4 cup ground dried flowers (grind in coffee grinder)
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, salt and oil. Add optional ground flowers if you choose to use.
2. Add essential oil(s) of your choice. Stir to combine.
3. Store in glass jar or plastic container.